<body> <body>


Wednesday, November 09, 2005
7:00 AM


I've not been updating for A VERY VERY long time. Ok not very long. Haha.
I went paragon today, cause I had to go to my dentist there.
I removed my stitches. It was so PAINFULLLLL. :'(
It felt like the dentist was cutting my gums, after that I had to rinse my mouth with this blue acidic water. It was so ACIDIC. my tounge was like melting..
Anyway, my mom and I went around shopping and bought quite a few stuff.
Later, I went to my grandmother's house. I was having lunch with her and suddenly she started laughing to herself. OK I know she's weird indeed. HAHA.
Hmm.. going to orchard with sharon and val tmr, don't know if angela is going, I hope she does!




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x